By using our cloth diaper service, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- 4 week minimum purchase paid in full before the first delivery.
- First delivery for expecting parents is 1 -2 weeks before your due date (unless you are expecting twins or an earlier arrival)
- Your service will be placed on hold until your little one has arrived. You have six weeks from the day you receive your first set of diapers to contact us to start diaper exchanges. Upon the completion of the six weeks, invoices will automatically be generated and you will begin incurring rental charges for continuing to hold our inventory.
- If your child has already arrived, your service will begin automatically the following week.
Account Status and Payment Terms
- After the initial 4 weeks, customers credit card on file will be billed every 4 weeks.
- All payments must be received before the due date to prevent any service disruptions. If payment is not received in full, service will be suspended until the account is in good standing.
- Diaper deliveries/exchanges take place every Tuesday between 9am – 4pm.
- On your delivery day, please place your closed bag of soiled diapers in a predetermined dry, secure location.
- The customer assumes all responsibility for the items once they are delivered. The customer is responsible for finding a safe place at their home to leave items and will be charged for any items lost or stolen.
- Do not leave diapers (clean or dirty) outside overnight and always keep the bag wrapped closed when outside on delivery day.
- Customer is responsible for damage due to moisture or insects.
- We understand that being a parent is busy work and things can be forgotten. However, deliveries only occur in your town once a week. Therefore, it is imperative that you have your diapers out for pick-up when we arrive.
- If you are leaving on vacation, please contact us at least one week in advance to discuss available options.
- One week advance notice is required to receive a credit for your vacation week.
Proper Diaper Use
- Use our rental diapers as a diaper on babies only.
- Use only diaper creams/ointments that are promoted as cloth diaper friendly. If unsure about whether one is safe to use please contact us for verification before use.
- There is no need to rinse soiled diapers.
- For exclusively breast-fed babies and for pee diapers, just toss the diapers in the pail.
- For solid poo diapers, please just shake off solids into the toilet (or use flushable liners, available for sale on our website) as this will help decrease the diaper pail smell and minimize stains.
- Store soiled diapers in provided diaper pail in a cool dry location.
- Do not store soiled diapers in the heat (example: outside or in a garage during the summer) or in direct sunlight. This will cause unpleasant things to grow and may damage the diapers.
- Please do not store diapers in plastic grocery bags. This also causes mold, mildew, and can cause staining from the transfer of ink from the bag. If using a plastic bag instead of a travel wet bag, please be sure to empty just the diaper into the pail.
- Any diapers that are used improperly are considered damaged and will need to be removed from service. If a diaper needs to be removed from service due to damage, you will be charged for the replacement of damaged items.
Be assured that all diapers are completely hygienically clean, pH balanced and rinsed free of any residue in our wash process. However, because we do not use harsh chemicals, the diapers can retain discolorations. When deciding whether to keep a diaper in service, we walk the middle ground:
- If the stain is a matter of discoloration, we keep it in rotation.
- If the stain is gnarly, we will retire that diaper and replace it with a new one.
- In our stain-fighting efforts, we ask for your assistance avoiding the biggest staining culprits (see the section above on Proper Diaper Use).
Lost and Found
- Baby Bottoms is not responsible for any lost items left in the soiled diaper bag.
- Items other than cotton diapers and wipes may be damaged during the wash process or may damage the diapers/machines.
- If personal items damage diapers or equipment the customer is responsible for the replacement.
- Please call us to report any missing items. If found, we will gladly return found items on your next scheduled delivery date.
Lost or Stolen Diapers
Hopefully this will not happen, but you just never know.
- Please keep in mind that once dropped off, the diapers are your responsibility.
- Please retrieve your diapers right away.
Termination of Service and Refunds
- One week notice is required for cancellation of service.
- Upon termination, all rented items will be picked up on a scheduled pick-up/delivery date.
- If there are damaged/missing items an invoice will be sent for the replacement of those items.
- If applicable, refunds will be given in the form of a Baby Bottoms gift certificate.
- No refunds will be provided on services already rendered.
Customer Satisfaction and Limitations
Baby Bottoms strives to meet the satisfaction of all customers. We welcome all comments and questions, and will attempt to remedy any situations brought to our attention. You can reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All diapers are washed using a professional eco-friendly process that sanitizes and provides a hygenically clean product for your child. However, Baby Bottoms cannot be held liable for any adverse reactions that may occur as a result of using any of our products we offer.
Revised April 2017