$12.99 – $14.99
For those times when you need a single-use diaper, we want to make sure that you have the best rated, most eco-friendly option.
What makes NEST an eco-friendly diaper:
Nest is a plant-based baby diaper made of the highest quality renewable and environmentally friendly materials available (wood, bamboo, cane).
Free of chlorine, parabens, phthalates, fragrance and lotions (Oeko-Tex 100 & SGS certified).
The packaging uses paper and a thin film of oriented polypropylene (OPP) resulting in an environmentally friendly, recyclable, strong moisture proof, bag that reduces the impact of plastic on the environment.
Nest offers a soft, absorbent design that you and your baby will love.
Made with hand-selected sustainable materials that are free of harmful chemicals, perfume and known allergens. Nest offers a soft, absorbent design that you and your baby will love. • Plant-based materials (wood, bamboo, cane) • Free of harmful chemicals and known allergens (Oeko-tex & SGS certified materials) • compostable (tested according to ISO 14855-1-2012) • Hypo-allergenic
- Plant-based materials (wood, bamboo, cane)
- Yellow “wet line” indicator
- Free of harmful chemicals and known allergens (Oeko-tex & SGS certified materials) such as chlorine, parabens, and phthalates
- Fragrance-free and lotion-free
- Compostable (tested according to ISO 14855-1-2012)
- Recyclable paper packaging
- Now with RRNEW Organic Technology – an organic additive that enhances the biodegradation process in a bioactive landfill
Size 1: 7-13 lbs, Size 2: 11-18 lbs, Size 3: 16-23 lbs, Size 4: 23-30 lbs, Size 5: 26-35 lbs